Tuesday 28 March 2017

Momochi no Kimochi: The Olympics (Essay #13/22)


Figure skating is the sport that I watch the most during the Winter Olympics.
I can enjoy it even without knowing the rules,
and perhaps not knowing much about the rules makes it simpler to enjoy.
After all, even if their spins are lacking, I'll still think 'How pretty♥'.

And my pick has definitely got to be Asada Mao-senshu.
We're from the same generation, and she so coolly carries the weight of Japan on her shoulders.
In the midst of being under the pressure of being the centre of the world's attention,
she has to perform under conditions where no slip-ups are permitted.
It was really cool to see her successfully pull off her performance.

Besides that, she's pretty, with a body to die for.
First of all, how are her legs so long?
Her body's so supple as well, I wonder what sorts of exercises she does every day.

'I know of a good workout called the "Yurushite-nyan Taisou". Shall we do it together!?'....
I'd like to have that conversation with her someday.

She's a figure skater, while I'm an idol.
We both similarly carry the weight of Japan on our shoulders,
so I think that we'll be able to understand the hardships that we face ♥
Momoko Tsugunaga

No comments:

Post a Comment