Sunday 19 March 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Morito Chisaki

How astonishing! Even now, even her ears turn red
The definition of purity, who has not forgotten her innocence

Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?
Sayashi Riho-san. She's someone whom I admire! She's good at singing and dancing. Her performances are really stylish, so I hope that I'll someday be able to perform as stylishly as Sayashi-san. Also, I love how her teeth and her smile and her personality are really adorable!!!

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?
'Samui ne' (S/mileage)
Country Girls' repertoire has a lot of cute and cheerful songs, so I'd like to try singing a mellow song.

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?
I'd like to play beach volleyball together with the members of Country Girls!! Also, since Yamaki Risa-chan said that she likes swimming, I'd like to see her swim.

Q4. Who is the 'summer girl' amongst the (current) H!P members?
℃-ute's Yajima Maimi-san. Since in my mind, she has gives out this refreshing feeling that goes well with the sea.

Q5. If you were to come out with a photobook, please tell us where you'd like to go and what you'd like to do.
Kyoto. I once went to Kyoto, and the shrine and temples were so truly beautiful that I was touched.

Q6. What is your treasure?
My pet dog. Since I've always liked dogs since I was small, and my dog's really cute!!

Q7. Is there anything that you'd like to make a start on?
Playing the guitar. Playing one would be so cool, so I'd like to be able to play one someday.

Q8. Please make a new unit by picking a person from each group.
℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai-san
Morning Musume。´16's Iikubo Haruna-san
ANGERME's Kamikokuryo Moe-chan
Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari-san
Kobushi Factory's Inoue Rei-chan
Tsubaki Factory's Niinuma Kisora-chan.
I picked the members that I like!! Since a lot of them are cheerful, I'd like to sing something cute and cheerful. (laughs)

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.
That we're all friends. We're so close that I don't think we've even fought once!? From now on, I hope that we'll always be a team that's on friendly terms.

Finally, please give a message to all the fans

Thank you very much 
for all your support ♥ 

I'll keep on doing 
my best to develop, 
so I'll be counting on your support 

Morito Chisaki



Hello! Project Maruwakari BOOK 2016 SUMMER / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment