Thursday 9 March 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Hamaura Ayano

The colonel's figure is at admiral level!
Her first photobook is currently selling well!
Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?
Country Girls' Tsugunaga Momoko-san! I think that it's cool how Tsugunaga-san is able to self-produce herself. I really like her since I think that she's perfect as an idol.

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?
'Zutto Suki de Ii desuka' (Matsuura Aya)
Watching videos of it being performed live and at events, I think that the facial expressions required, the way it's sung, they're really at a high level. It's a bit difficult for me as I am now, so I'd like to sing it when I've raised my level a bit more.

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?
Morning Musume。´16's Oda Sakura-chan!! I'm good friends with Ooda, but we haven't hung out as we haven't been able to make our schedules match... And so, I'd like to go to the sea and have kakigoori together ♥

Q4. Who is the 'summer girl' amongst the (current) H!P members?
Morning Musume。´16's Ishida Ayumi-san! Since she really likes watermelons! I think that Ishida-san goes well with watermelons and the sea.

Q5. If you were to come out with a photobook, please tell us where you'd like to go and what you'd like to do.
I'd like to have a photoshoot at the lovely beaches of Malaysia! Since Malaysia's seas were super duper pretty when I saw them on TV!

Q6. What is your treasure?
Family and friends! Family of course includes our cat 'Non-chan'. Family is definitely the most important. Friends always tell me interesting stories, and it's fun to spend the days with them.

Q7. Is there anything that you'd like to make a start on?
Piano and rhythmic gymnastics! Learning the piano will definitely develop my sense of pitch! It's important for singing. Doing rhythmic gymnastics will make my body more flexible, and I'd like to leverage that in my dancing.

Q8. Please make a new unit by picking a person from each group.
℃-ute's Suzuki Airi-san
Morning Musume。´16's Sato Masaki-san
ANGERME's Murota Mizuki-chan
Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari-chan
Country Girls' Inaba Manaka-chan
Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-chan. 
We'll be a group that can do anything. We'll do our best, with Suzuki-san and Sato-san taking the lead in singing, Muro and Inabaccho bringing on the dance moves, and Uemuu and me for expressiveness! Kishimon's really upbeat, so the group would be fun with her around!

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.


The impact that comes from our 8 different personalities. Our songs and group name have an impact, and I like how all 8 of us are interesting, which leads to a very nice atmosphere

Finally, please give a message to all the fans
Thank you very much for all your support ♥
 I'd like to work hard in order to raise the level of my singing and dancing and talking and comedic skits! 
[Image] This isn't a 'frog', it's a 'Hama heart' ★★ 
I'll be counting on your support from now on as well 
Hamaura Ayano


No comments:

Post a Comment