Wednesday 8 March 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Fukumura Mizuki

In singing and gravure, 
the leader is constantly at the spearhead! 

Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?
Kamei Eri-san. I admire everything about her! We've never had activities together as part of Morning Musume。, so I've only watched her as a fan, but she's a senpai whom I've learnt from.
Tsugunaga Momoko-san. Tsugunaga-san was the person who first turned me into a fan, and I also respect how serious she is when it comes to work.

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?
'Haru Beautiful Everyday' (Morning Musume。)
I've got one reason. It's because I love this song!

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?
℃-ute's Yajima Maimi-san, Country Girls' Inaba Manaka-chan and Ozeki Mai-chan, Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-chan. I'd like to have kakigoori with all of them! 

Q4. Who is the 'summer girl' amongst the (current) H!P members?
℃-ute's Yajima Maimi-san. Since she's lovely, even when she's drenched in sweat! 

Q5. If you were to come out with a photobook, please tell us where you'd like to go and what you'd like to do.
I'd like to have a shooting together with my pet dog Kurara in a place that's full of beautiful greenery! I'd like to have a photo shoot that isn't of my true self, but after I've undergone a miracle change. 

Q6. What is your treasure?
I do have things that I treasure, but what's most precious are my memories. Memories of the time I've spent as Morning Musume。, as well as precious times with family. 

Q7. Is there anything that you'd like to make a start on?
I'd like to make concert goods! ... Since it makes me excited. Lots of deep pink goods! 

Q8. Please make a new unit by picking a person from each group.
℃-ute's Nakajima Saki-san 
ANGERME's Takeuchi Akari-chan 
Juice=Juice Miyamoto Karin-chan 
Country Girls' Yamaki Risa-chan 
Kobushi Factory's Inoue Rei-chan 
Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-chan. 
The members whose singing or dancing I like! I wouldn't run out of things to talk about with these members. 

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.
Despite being friends, we have proper courtesy and a sense of rivalry. We can boast of having members who mess around when it's time to mess around! And are able to be serious when it's time to be serious. 

Finally, please give a message to all the fans

H!P Maruwakari Book 2016 Summer
It's a hotttt summer 
How are you spending it? 
For me... I want to search for crabs at the sea 
I'll go and eat water apricots this year as well 
In this hot summer, please take care and don't fall sick

Fukumura Mizuki


Hello! Project Maruwakari BOOK 2016 SUMMER / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment