Tuesday 14 February 2017

Momochi no Kimochi: Momochi's anatomy

Momochi's anatomy
From left to right: Pinky, Chin, Momochi Musubi, Ribbon, Feet


Momochi Musubi
The Momochi Musubi are like my characteristic trademark. One of these days, they're going to make promotional goods using Momochi's silhouette ♥ Unexpectedly, treatments are their weakness. My hair gets so silky smooth that it hinders me from tying them up the next day.

Pinky
Even though I kept on being scolded because 'Your face won't be visible when you hold a microphone', I didn't fix my habit. My pinkies have remained constantly raised from way back. They act as antennas, receiving love from the fans. They see a lot of use every day ♥

Chin
My chin has been sticking out from about half a year ago, which is honestly troubling me. The staff keep making fun of it as well. I wish that it would recede, but for the time being, I'll just be careful to make it not too conspicuous in the future.

Legs
With my sitting height as it is, high heels add ten centimeters to the length of my legs, it's just the best! If I take them off, I immediately become tiny. So at present, I won't part with them. Any measure of the length of my legs should include them.

Yurushite-nyan


Ribbons
The ribbons that I've kept on amassing. My beloved ribbons. Most of them were bought by me, but occasionally the outfitters will procure some for me if they find them somewhere. Also, I get to use ones that were made for concert use. Ribbons seem to be sold everywhere, don't they? I know all the stores that deal in cute ones, but unfortunately, they generally only have a single ribbon. It's actually quite a trial to find two of the same kind. But the Momochi Musubi (also known as: Twintails) have recently become popular, even if it's just in the idol world, so I wonder if we'll soon be seeing the day when they'll be sold in pairs, just like socks.

Do you understand more about Momochi!?
Tsugunaga Momoko Photo Essay "Momochi no Kimochi" / Momoko Tsugunaga

No comments:

Post a Comment