Tuesday 24 January 2017

Maruwakari Summer 2016: Miyamoto Karin

Developing even further after her stint in a drama's main role
Don't miss Karin's future growth!
Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?
Niigaki Risa-san. She's someone I admire. Whatever it is, she does things properly and with all her might, and she treats her kouhai equally. I really love her.

Q2. What H!P song would you like to sing solo?
'dearest.' (Matsuura Aya)
This song somehow feels like a thick wall for me to overcome. I'll do my best to be able to sing it someday.

Q3. Among the (current) H!P members, who would you like to go to the sea with, and what would you do?
Morning Musume。´16's Kudo Haruka-chan. I want her to swim stylishly. And I'd like us to share some kakigoori together. I want her to teach me swimming as well!!

Q4. Who is the 'summer girl' amongst the (current) H!P members?
Juice=Juice's Kanazawa Tomoko-chan. Since she was born in the summer (2nd July), and she somehow has the characteristics of someone born under the 'Cancer' star sign.

Q5. If you were to come out with a photobook, please tell us where you'd like to go and what you'd like to do.
New York. I'd like to wear clothes that would stand out, flashy make-up, and take photos that would lack Miyamoto Karin-ness.

Q6. What is your treasure?
My family. I truly am blessed. As an only child, I get priority in everything.

Q7. Is there anything that you'd like to make a start on?
I'd like to take the Vegetable Sommelier Certification... That's my little dream.

Q8. Please make a new unit by picking a person from each group.
℃-ute's Okai Chisato-san
Morning Musume。´16's Ishida Ayumi-san
ANGERME's Takeuchi Akari-chan
Country Girls' Funaki Musubu-chan
Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi-chan
Tsubaki Factory's Asakura Kiki-chan
The shorty group. I'd like us to dance in flat shoes.

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.
The frequency of our blog updates.
We don't really fight. Everyone's mature. So maybe the fact that we end up making compromises might be a weakness...

Finally, please give a message to all the fans
Am. 
Growing... 

Miyamoto Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment