Saturday 16 April 2016

What sort of occupation they'd like to try once - Country Girls & Suzuki Airi (Big One Girls NO.032 April 2016)


Q. What line of work would you like to try once?

Tsugunaga Momoko
Kindergarten teacher. I've always loved children, so I've always found it to be a really appealing line of work. So in middle school, when we were allowed to pick workplace experiences, I chose to go to a kindergarten, and I got kindergarten teaching qualifications at university. If I wasn't an idol, I think that I'd be a kindergarten teacher. However, if that were the case, all the boys' first love would be Momochi (laughs). I think that it would be the general state of things. Taking that into consideration, I chose the idol profession, where being in loved by everyone wouldn't be a hindrance (laughs).

Yamaki Risa
A mangaka assistant. I love drawing, and that's the sole hobby I've continued on with since I was small, but I'm completely self-taught, so I've got lots of simple questions that have built up ever since I was small. And so, I'd like to be taught from scratch by a pro mangaka.

Inaba Manaka
I love dancing, so much that I can't go through a day without dancing at least once. I want to dance so much that it sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night. So I think it would be nice if I became a dance instructor, as I'd always be engaged in dancing.

Morito Chisaki
I'd like to work at a cake store, and invent all sorts of cakes. I'm skilful, so I think I'd probably be able to do it.

Ozeki Mai
I love ice cream, so I'd work at an ice cream store, and I'd buy ice creams every day on my way back.

Yanagawa Nanami
A nurse. I'm interested in the medical profession, so I'd like to try it, to experience it.

Funaki Musubu
I love learning about makeup and cosmetics, so I'd like to try being a makeup artist, and make entertainers look beautiful.


Suzuki Airi
I'd like to try being a planner for commercials. I've got tons of ideas. Currently, I'm on the acting side, but instead, I'd like to try the other side once, having someone do what I've thought up. That, or something that I've always wanted to try: handling a cash register at a supermarket.

BIG ONE GIRLS / Japan Print SystemsBoogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ranrarun - Anata ni Muchu - / Country Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment