Saturday 9 April 2016

Message to fans (H!P Maruwakari Summer 2015)


The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, mainly asking about other members.

This one, which came out for the 2015 Summer Hello! Cons, would be the first without Berryz Kobo, and the first with Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories. As new entries into H!P, the members of the two Factories also got a 'New Face Maruwakari Special', which has additional questions for the girls.


Q10. A message to the fans!!!

Yajima MaimiThank you very much always giving us support ♥ From now on, let's all make a warm H!P!! If I catch sight of the newbies, I'd like to talk with them about all sorts of things and become good friends ♪

Nakajima SakiWithout the support from all of you, we wouldn't have been able to come out with this book or hold concerts. I'm trully filled with gratitude towards all of you. Thank you. There are times when the fan letters I receive have made my tears flow. Thank you for everything. More than anything, you support my heart!

Suzuki AiriThank you very much for always giving us your support. It's been 13 years since we passed our auditions, and we've constantly been supported by all of you. We wouldn't have got here just by ourselves (>_<) Thank you so very much. We're concentrating every day with the goal of becoming idols that are close while distant at the same time, so we beg for your kind, continued support.

Okai Chisato: Thank you very much for all your support ♪ ℃-ute are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year, and we'll do our best to not yield to the young ones (Momochi excepted). Please keep following me as well as ℃-ute ☆

Hagiwara MaiThank you very much for always cheering us on. I'm glad to receive so many heartwarming words at concerts and handshake events. I beg for your kind, continued support!


Q10. A message to the fans!!!

Fukumura MizukiI want to you to think about Mizuki when you see 'Deep pink'! It makes me happy that you wear deep pink to concerts and events♥ Thank you very much for all your support. I often hear your calls of 'Mizuki!' or 'Fuku-chan!'

Ikuta ErinaAlways thank you.. I love you... {T/N: This was written completely in English}

Sayashi Riho: Even when I'm in the dumps, it's the fans that make me get back up, thinking 'I still have to work hard!' Thank you very much for everything (^^) I'm still inexperienced, so Sayashi begs for your continued kindness!!

Suzuki Kanon: I get lots of concerned comments when I throw out a tossaway sentence on the blog..... Even though it's some trivial, regular thing, you would sympathise and give advice. l'm just a normal 16 year old but I've got so many supporters, so I'm grateful every day! Thank you very much for each and every thing!!

Iikubo HarunaThank you very much for all your support!! I'd like to do a 10ki bus tour soon ♥ Please pray together with me that it'll come to realisation.

Ishida AyumiI think it's amazing how you'll discover my mistakes at concerts that even I don't notice...... but please overlook them (laughs). I'm human, so I make mistakes, and be careful if I don't!

Sato MasakiThank you so very much for supporting Maachan. My gratitude is indescribable. I beg for your kind, continued support ♥

Kudo HarukaI'm really helped out by all of you who always give lots of support. Kudo will do her best to live up to your expectations!

Oda SakuraThank you very much for always supporting us♥ I truly am grateful to all of you!! Lots of new units have come out from Hello! Project, but Morning Musume。´15 are doing our best as well, so I beg for your continued, kind support. Please give us your support!!!

Ogata HarunaTo the fans who cheer me on, someone who is still inexperienced at dancing and singing, thank you very much for everything. I'll do my best with a cheerful smile, funny faces, and Osaka-ben, so I beg for your continued support.

Nonaka Miki: Thank you very much for calling out 'Nonaka!' and 'Chel!' at concerts ♪ It really raises my spirits to discover people wearing purple T-shirts. I beg for your continued, kind support!!

Makino Maria: Thank you very much for all your support. Maria is really happy. In the middle of concerts, I'm interested in the team name and numbers on the back of your pro baseball uniforms (laughs).

Haga Akane: Thank you very much for always cheering us on! There's no one else with Akane's colour of light orange, so it'd make me happy if you'd wave that colour in the middle of concerts ♥ I beg for your continued kindness!!


Q10. A message to the fans!!!

Wada AyakaThank you very much for everything! You all study up and go on see exhibitions about the Buddha-sans and paintings that Ayacho likes. I think it may be tough, but I beg for your continued kindness (laughs).

Fukuda KanonThank you very much for always cheering us on. The reason that I could get to this point is because all of you were there. I beg for your continued kindness, okay!!!

Nakanishi KanaThank you so much for supporting someone like me!!!

Takeuchi Akari: Looking at the fan letters I always get from the fans cheers me up and gives me courage! Thank you so very much. I beg for your kindness from now on as well!!

Katsuta Rina: Thank you very much for all your support! I'm counting on lots of support from now on as well! ANGERME, yaaay!

Tamura MeimiI feel that we've been continuously growing since ANGERME's name change. Please keep an eye on us from now on. For each and every thing, thank you so much ♥

Murota MizukiThank you very much for always giving your support!!

Aikawa Maho: Thank you for all your support! I'll be practising to improve even more in terms of singing and dancing from now on, so I want you to watch my development!!

Sasaki RikakoThank you very much for always supporting ANGERME and Sasaki Rikako with all your power!! We'll be doing our best in order to meet your expectations! And here's a request I have for all of you! Please get more and more pumped up at concerts!!! I beg for your kindness.


Q10. A message to the fans!!!

Miyazaki YukaThank you so very much for always watching over me warmly ♥ From now on as well, I'd like to have a toast with juice every time there's something to celebrate.

Kanazawa Tomoko: Thank you very much for always supporting Kanazawa Tomoko and Juice=Juice. Hello! Project is now evolving and changing gradually, so I'm feeling the pressure and unease, but in my own way, in Juice=Juice's own way, we'll continue to do our utmost best in the future, so I ask that your support does not waver, no, that your support goes beyond the past. I love everyone in the Juice=Juice family ♥

Takagi SayukiThank you very much for everything. I'll practise singing day in and day out, and I'd like to continue singing while treasuring the words.

Miyamoto KarinThank you very much for all your support., I'll do my best towards my goal of making sure all of you enjoy our performances even more!! I beg for your continued, kind support!

Uemura AkariThanks you for always always supporting us. I've got a budgie named Happy, so I'll do my best so that all of you will be happy too! I beg for your continued kindness!


Q10. A message to the fans!!!

Tsugunaga MomokoIt's been 13 years since I joined H!P. I'd like to continue on being here (laughs). I've been in a new environment since spring, but every day's been truly fulfilling ♥ It's thanks to all of you!! Thank you ♥ If you would be just a bit more affectionate, you'd be the best-------!

Yamaki RisaEvery time you tell me that you like me, it gives me confidence. I feel like doing my best. Your handshakes, comments on blog posts, letters, cheers, they're my source of energy. Thank you very much!

Inaba ManakaTo everyone who always cheers us on, thank you very much ☆ I'll always be grateful to all of you ♥ I'd be glad if that gets conveyed to you. I'm going to continue doing my best with all I've got, so I beg for your kind support!

Morito ChisakiThank you very much for all your support. Please make sure to wave lots of glowsticks ♥

Ozeki MaiI'm Country Girls' Ozeki Mai! Thank you very much for all your support. It makes me really happy when all of you go 'Fuu~!' after the 2nd spoken line in 'Itooshikutte Gomen ne'! I beg for your kind, continued support~.


Q10. A message to the fans!!!

Fujii RioThank you very much for always cheering us on. Your comments and blog posts and letters make me really happy! I've got various nicknames such as 'RioRio', 'Fujidon', and 'Eeyore', so please refer to me with the nickname that tickles your fancy!!!

Hirose Ayaka: Thank you very much for everything! Your cheers of 'Ayapan! Ayaka-chan!' make me happier than anything ♥ However, ANGERME-san also has an 'Ayaka'-san, so be careful (laughs).

Nomura MinamiThank you very much for all your support. I'm doing my best because of all your support! I'll continue to deliver full-power performances, so please be doubly sure and keep an eye on me. Yoroshiku-nen!!!

Ogawa RenaThank you very much for always supporting me. It makes me really happy when you call out my name 'Renako~', and wave around glowsticks in my favourite red!! I beg for your kind, continued support.

Hamaura AyanoKobushi Factory will always perform at 'full power', so it'd make me really happy if all of you supported us at 'full power' too. I beg for your kind, continued support!

Taguchi NatsumiThank you very much for always cheering us on. Your letters really make me happy. Thank you so very much for jumping at concerts in order to cheer me on! Everything you all do gives me support. I'll do my best to make you think that both Kobushi Factory and Taguchi Natsumi are amazing, so I beg for your continued kindness!

Wada SakurakoThank you very much for always cheering us on, It makes me really happy to get comments and likes on my blog posts, as well as when I see you wear T-shirts with my name on them when you come for performances. I'll do my best so that you'll respond with cheers. Please continue to watch over me.

Inoue ReiAll you fans! Thank you for always cheering us on. It makes me really happy when I'm doing my self-introduction and I hear all of you going 'ReiRe~i!' I beg for your continued, kind support.


Q10. A message to the fans!!!

Ogata RisaThank you very much to everyone who always cheers us on! I'll do my best so that even more people will know about us!

Yamagishi RikoHearing your voices at events and concerts going 'RikoRiko~' or 'Riko-cha~n' even when I'm at the wings of the stage, hearing those voices of encouragement gives me energy, so I beg for your continued, kind support.

Niinuma KisoraI'm always grateful! Your feelings really get across through your letters, which makes me really happy ♪

Tanimoto AmiThank you very much for your support. Neither dancing nor singing are my speciality, so it would be great if I could show you my development in the future. Please watch over me warmly from now on as well!

Kishimoto YumenoEveryone, thank you very much for all your support! Whoever you may be, your support makes me happy.

Asakura KikiThank you very much for always giving warm encouragement! There's only one reason while I always work hard with a smile. And that's because you all give me smiles that are at least as comparable as mine! From now on, I'll do my best to deliver wonderful smiles to all of you, so I beg for your kindness!


Notes and observations:
  • Well, we've come to the end of Summer 2015's Maruwakari Book. Not much to analyse with this question, but it does make for a nice end to the series. If you've been following along all this while, thank you very much for reading. I beg for your kindness from now on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment