Thursday 14 January 2016

New Faces: Singing I like (H!P Maruwakari Summer 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, mainly asking about other members.

As new additions to H!P, the Kobushi and Tsubaki Factories also get an additional questionnaire - the 'New Face Maruwakari Special''.



Q4. Senpai whose voice & singing I like

Fujii RioTakeuchi Akari-san's voice when she's speaking is clear, like an announcer's. I like her distinct singing voice too.

Hirose Ayaka: Fukuda Kanon-san's voice is cute, I like it.

Nomura MinamiI love Wada Ayaka-san's voice! Her cute vocal quality is nice~ I like the way she talks too. I particularly love how her face and voice light up when she's talking about Buddha statues!!

Ogawa RenaTakagi Sayuki-san. Her singing ability is at a high level. I look up to her.

Hamaura AyanoSuzuki Airi-san, Takagi Sayuki-san, Tsugunaga Momoko-san. I like it when Sayuki-chan brings out high notes in her natural voice! Even when she's singing normally, I like Suzuki-san's attractive, gentle voice. I like Tsugunaga-san's strong voice when she's raising her pitch.

Taguchi NatsumiSuzuki Airi-san's singing always gives my heart a squeeze, so I love it. Of course, I like her voice too! I also like her airy and gentle way of speaking. It's really adorable how you have no idea what she's saying, which makes me think that she's cute no matter what!

Wada SakurakoI like Miyamoto Karin-san's cute and gentle singing voice.

Inoue ReiI like Hagiwara Mai-san's unique and cute voice and her way of singing. I like Kanazawa Tomoko-san's voice, which is clear and carries well, no matter what register she's singing in.


Q4. Senpai whose voice & singing I like

Ogata RisaSayashi Riho-san. She performs so beautifully at concerts, but her voice is cute when you talk to her normally, I love that difference.

Yamagishi RikoTakagi Sayuki-san and Tamura Meimi-san. Takagi-san has always been good at singing from when she was a Kenshuusei, and her ad-libs are particularly cool! I'd like to be able to perform them like Takagi-san! When I saw Tamura-san acting in a play, that difference between her powerful voice and her cute looks was wonderful.

Niinuma Kisora: Suzuki Airi-san. She's really good at singing and she can pull off all sorts of singing styles, I admire her!

Tanimoto AmiI like how Miyamoto Karin-san's singing really resonates.

Kishimoto YumenoTamura Meimi-san. The way she sings is cool and I like her voice.

Asakura KikiUemura Akari-san. When I got to participate as the challenge act at Juice=Juice's concerts, I thought that her voice really had depth to it. I'd like to listen to it forever.

Notes and observations:
  • With 3 nominations each, Airi and Sayuki score the most mentions.Other with more than one mention were Karin-chan and Meimi, with 2 each.
  • Group-wise7 mentions: Juice=Juice
    6 mentions: ANGERME
    4 mentions: ℃-ute
    1 mention: Country Girls. Morning Musume。´15 
  • Notable by her absence is the Suppin Utahime, Oda-chan herself. Given that she was a fellow Kenshuusei that came in roughly the same time as the rest, perhaps she isn't seen as as a senpai. Technically speaking, some of them like Hamachan and Tagucchi are her senpai in the Kenshuusei.

Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER - DISCOVERY CHALLENGER - Complete Edition / Hello! Project

No comments:

Post a Comment