Tuesday 1 September 2015

New Faces: Voice they like (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This part of the questionnaire comes from the 'new faces' segment, where we get to know more about the new girls and what they think about other H!P members and senpai. Remember that this book pre-dates Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory, but don't worry, they get their turn in the 2015 Summer Maruwakari Book.


Q4. I like this senpai's singing

Ogata HarunaSayashi Riho-san. She's really cool. Among what she's done, I liked 'Shabondama' and 'Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi' in particular.

Nonaka MikiSugaya Risako-san. Her singing is distinct and cool! I'd like to try singing like that someday.

Makino MariaSuzuki Airi-san. I really like Suzuki-san's singing.

Haga AkaneOda Sakura-san! Her clear voice is attractive.

Murota MizukiSuzuki Airi-san. Her voice is really clear, I would like to always listen to it!

Aikawa MahoFukuda Kanon-san. I particularly liked it when she sang 'Watashi no Kokoro' solo.

Sasaki RikakoNatsuyaki Miyabi-san, Oda Sakura-san, Kudo Haruka-san, Tamura Meimi-san. I think it's amazing how they can bring out both powerful voices and cute voices.

Yamaki RisaSugaya Risako-san. I like her low tones,they're irresistible. I want to become able to sing like Sugaya-san. I always listen to Oda Sakura-san's solo parts repeatedly. Though I like her singing voice as well, I like her voice itself.

Inaba ManakaOda Sakura-san. She's always singing, and she's really stoic when it comes to singing, and seeing her practice countless times until she's satisfied, she really is someone who loves singing ♪

Morito ChisakiSayashi Riho-san. I really look up to her! Just her singing really has a great impact.

Shimamura UtaSugaya Risako-san. Her un-Japanese voice is lovely. I'd like to listen to her perform songs from all sorts of genres.

Ozeki MaiOda Sakura-san. Within me there's this image that it's got to be Oda-san if you're talking about singing. Oda-san's my goal!

Notes and observations:

  • The Suppin Utahime Oda-chan leads the way with 5 mentions. Risako gets mentioned 3 times, while Airi amd RihoRIho get mentioned twice.
  • By group:
    Morning Musume。´15: 8 mentions
    Berryz Kobo: 4 mentions
    ℃-ute: 2 mentions
    ANGERME: 2 mentions

No comments:

Post a Comment