Wednesday 2 September 2015

Morning Musume。´15 August 2015 Nationwide Handshake Events: Ishida Ayumi

The Musume are at it again, going around the country to promote their latest single. This time, they're promoting their 59th single 'Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki'.

What's also the norm for this promotion campaign is that the members hijack the official Musume Twitter account, and we get to follow the girls along as they go around the country.

Ayumi finds more places to stick her head in this time around, continuing on from her previous sojourn earlier this year and last year.

【Yamagata/Ishida】
Good morning!
My first smile of the morning!
This is rushed, but here's a question。 When I get to Yamagata、 what's the very first thing that I'll do? I'll announce the answer at the event~! Wait for it!!

【Yamagata/Ishida】
The event at Yamagata has ended! It felt really great、 being under the blue sky!
What should I do about souvenirs、 I've got no free time (*_*)
Yamagata, thank you very much!

【Yamagata/Ishida】
I talked about it in the event、 but for the very first thing I did when I got to Yamagata、 I'll show you a photo of the correct answer!

Look for Ishida Ayumi



【Tochigi/Ishida】
Arrived at Tochigi!
And、 here's a question!

Where are…
Tochigi's…
Panels…

…That said, where is this…

【Tochigi/Ishida】
Done with the event in Tochigi!
Heading back, I finally found a comic foreground panel! I finally met you, comic foreground panel!

…There were 4 gaps… The degree of difficulty was so hard it felt like my heart would break…(lol)

【Ikebukuro/Ishida】
All of today's events are done with! Thank you so very much to all of you! It was super fun!

At Ikebukuro、
There was a panel、 looks like I was really into it

【Ikebukuro/Ishida】
While we're talking about Ikebukuro, here's one more thing!
My heart overflows with memories。 Hop-hornbeams and sakura、 what a joy。
And touching hands with all of you at the handshake event、 looking into your eyes、 conveying my gratitude、 it's a joy。

No comments:

Post a Comment