Monday 7 September 2015

Morning Musume。´15 August 2015 Nationwide Handshake Events: Sato Masaki

The Musume are at it again, going around the country to promote their latest single. This time, they're promoting their 59th single 'Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki'.

What's also the norm for this promotion campaign is that the members hijack the official Musume Twitter account, and we get to follow the girls along as they go around the country.

Not a lot of tweets from Maachan, but just like her time last year in Tokyo, I suspect that the manager accompanying her had their hands full. Maachan was also in Hokkaido for the handshake events earlier this year. 

【Shiga/Sato】
I've arrived from home!

My hair's still a mess、 sorry…

【Shiga/Sato】
Good morning
This is Maachan
I bought yatsuhashi from Kyoto~

For Maachan, today…
Otsu PARCO
From 11 in the morning⁉︎
There's a handshake event⁉︎
I'll be waiting~

【Shiga/Sato】
Done with the handshake events in Shiga!

At Lake Biwa。
In the left side of the photo、 there's a waterfowl⁉︎⁉︎
I frantically called out 「Come hereーーー」。

【Hyogo/Sato】
I asked the attendees about all sorts of souvenirs、but I apologise for mishearing a lot of them m(_ _)m
So、 what will Sato get from Osaka in the end⁉︎

Nonaka、 I found one in Kobe as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment