Thursday 13 August 2015

This is what I'm number one at within H!P! (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)


The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new members special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).


Q1. Within H!P, you think 'This is what I'm number one at!'

Shimizu Saki: How slender my wrists are! It surprises a lot of people, once they get a good look. I think it would be nice to be number one at that.

Tsugunaga Momoko: Cuteness ♥ Eh!? You're tired of hearing that? But it can't be helped, since that's how it is.

Tokunaga Chinami: Badminton ♪ I got 3rd place at a prefectural tournament, so I don't want to lose at it!

Sudo Maasa: Cross-dressing as a guy! For the song 'Rock Erotic', I played a male role, and I don't think I'd lose to Morning Musume。´15's Kudo Haruka-chan, who calls herself an ikemen!!!

Natsuyaki Miyabi: miya's the one that does a lot of image changes.

Kumai Yurina: It's got to be my height!! This is the only thing that I won't lose in (laughs).

Sugaya Risako: Arranging my luggage in a compact manner!! Always carrying around things that are pretty heavy makes my shoulders stiff, so I bring it together in a compact manner, as small as possible.


Q1. Within H!P, you think 'This is what I'm number one at!'

Yajima Maimi: Physical ability. The number of young girls may be growing, but I still won't lose. I'd like to hold a sports festival again~,

Nakajima Saki: Shyness. It's bad...... But I have no idea what to talk about.

Suzuki Airi: My desire for sleep. Rather than saying it's a desire, I think I won't lose to anyone when it comes to the number of seconds it takes me to fall asleep from when I think about going to sleep (laughs). Although I do worry that I might fall asleep at times when I shouldn't (>_<)

Okai Chisato: Please leave the powerful-sounding songs to me ★ It's my area of speciality (laughs)

Hagiwara Mai: I'll try by saying that it would be the narrowness of my waist (laughs). But Eripon's waist is narrow too~.


Q1. Within H!P, you think 'This is what I'm number one at!'

Fukumura MizukiMe when I'm singing sad songs or heart-rending-type songs. Since I was told that they suit me, even though for me, I like cute songs and upbeat songs......

Ikuta Erina: Golf! Because Erina's the only one who plays golf as her special skill. This is the only thing I'm number one at.

Sayashi Riho: Dancing! Although everyone's good at it and they've got their own characteristics, I've always been studying it from the past, so I feel like I won't lose!

Suzuki Kanon: The growth of my eyelashes. I heard this from the make-up artist-san, it seems that they grow in a way that makes my eyes look pretty.

Iikubo Haruna: Manga!! Well, although I have lots of confidence about that, recently what I'm thinking I might be number one at might be 'being bad at cooking'. Whatever I make turns out to not be delicious, it tastes like a garbage can!? (lol). I can make things like instant ramen! *smugface*

Ishida Ayumi: Passion towards Candy Crush! Like how even though my data got reset once, I started once again, or like how you can see the stages in recent commercials, they're stages I've already played it before watching those commercials. I won't lose at those feelings.

Sato Masaki: Maachan's the only one whose skin is yellowish. I think that's what I'm number one in Hello! Project. Particularly the yellowishness of my hand

Kudo Haruka: Boyishness. I'm sure I'm number one. The only ones that could probably beat me in that would be a guy (laughs).

Oda Sakura: Taking selfies!! Since I've been praised for it by senpais as well, I don't want to lose at ot!!

Ogata HarunaOsaka dialect!! I definitely won't forget it.

Nonaka Miki: My English ability acquired in America! But I can't tell American jokes (lol)

Makino Maria: Supporting Nippon Ham Fighters! I won't lose to anyone when it comes to supporting the Fighters!!

Haga AkaneLowest mental age and the most childish!


Q1. Within H!P, you think 'This is what I'm number one at!'

Wada Ayaka: My love of the arts.

Fukuda Kanon: My love of comedy!! And, my love of Disney!! If I had the time, I'd like to go and watch them and hang out. It's soothing to laugh a lot and enjoy myself.

Nakanishi Kana: My love of Osaka!! I seriously seriously love it!!!

Takeuchi Akari: The amount of television programmes watched. I won't lose in this.

Katsuta Rina: How much I like Harry Potter! 'Order of the Phoenix' is my favourite!

Tamura Meimi: There isn't anything I think I'm number one at, but if it's something I'm strong at...... Perhaps the amount of stage-plays watched?

Murota Mizuki: Pantomime! I don't think I'll lose to anyone.

Aikawa Maho: I think I'm number one at liking fried chicken. I love fried chicken.

Sasaki Rikako: Shampoo ability. I love to shampoo!


Q1. Within H!P, you think 'This is what I'm number one at!'

Miyazaki YukaMy love towards nature ♥ I really love nature, and I once got to go to a field for several months for a radio recording, but I had so much fun that the day soon turned to night......

Kanazawa TomokoArchery! I've never heard any stories about anyone in H!P being experienced in archery, so I had to write it (lol). I've actually appeared for a nationwide competition, but I haven't done it since middle school in the first place, and the player population is scarce, so I have no idea if I have any true ability at it......

Takagi Sayuki: That my face has virtually changed from when I was small (lol).

Miyamoto Karin: The amount I know about beauty cosmetics. I can have discussions like 'this goes well over there!'

Uemura Akari: My love of dogs! I love teacup poodles. Although I haven't raised dogs though......


Q1. Within H!P, you think 'This is what I'm number one at!'

Yamaki Risa: How loud the sound of my fingers are. You can make a good snap with your thumb and middle finger, right? I've got confidence that I can make that sound louder than anyone else. I wonder why (lol).

Inaba Manaka: Getting friendly with anyone without being shy.

Morito Chisaki: ......I've got nothing (sweats). Since I still can't think of one, I'd like to search for one from now on!!

Shimamura Uta: Transparency and light pigmentation. I think that the non-idolish parts of me are like that too.

Ozeki Mai: It's not really related to being an idol, but I've got quite a bit of confidence when it comes to physical activities! If it's short distance running, I don't feel like I'll lose to anyone else.


Notes and observations:

  • Maasa & Duu: Well, they're both playing male roles in the musical 'Triangle', so we can probably compare their manliness there.
  • Maimi and Ozeko: I'd have to say Maimi has the leg up, though Ozeki does mention short-distance running. Maimi seems more of a long-distance runner to me.

2 comments:

  1. I'd finally watch a new Simpsons episode if Maa-chan was on there in all her yellow-skinned glory.
    Also, I didn't know about "American jokes." Thanks for linking to an explanation.

    ReplyDelete