Friday 28 August 2015

Morning Musume。´15 August 2015 Nationwide Handshake Events: Fukumura Mizuki

The Musume are at it again, going around the country to promote their latest single. This time, they're promoting their 59th single 'Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki'.

What's also the norm for this promotion campaign is that the members hijack the official Musume Twitter account, and we get to follow the girls along as they go around the country.

Fuku-chan was also running around doing similar things last year in Osaka and Kyoto, and earlier this year in Tokyo and Ishikawa.

【Miyagi/Fukumura】
Good morning
The whole country's feeling the effects of the rain today
Please be careful as you move aroundー!
Fukumura's heading to Sendai  ε=(*'▽')ノ

【Miyagi/Fukumura】
Arrived in Sendai!!
…I can't use local expressions well, so here's Date Masamune!!!
ε≡≡≡≡≡ヽ( ゚ 3゚)ノ
【Miyagi/Fukumura】
Done with the handshake event in Sendai。
Thank you so very much to those who participated ♪
I was at Tower Records Sendai Parco store for a brief while, but I was under their care ♡ This was a cute illustration〜♡

【Miyagi→Shizuoka/Fukumura】
Yeah〜 My lunch was… Sendai's ox-tongue bento!
(*´▽`)ノ A person who ate ox-tongueー!
'`ィヽ(*'Д`*)'`ィヽ(*'Д`*)
AishiTail (Soup) lol
What should I do for souvenirsー!!!

【Shizuoka/Fukumura】
At Shizuoka Parco Tower Records Shizuoka
Fukumura's event has started!
You can still make it in time for the handshake event、 so please do if you're nearby!

【Shizuoka/Fukumura】
The Shizuoka handshake event has ended!
OMGー! The time I spent in Shizuoka was really short! But I had fun at the event! Thank you very much to everyone ♪ I was under the care of Tower Records Shizuoka-san。
Now I'm braided Mizuki ♡

【Aichi/Fukumura】
The last handshake event in Nagoya is done with!
It really is great to be with the members ☆
To everyone who came to the event、HMV Sakae-san
Thank you very much for today ♪ Please take care when you head back, ok (*´Д`*)ノ))

No comments:

Post a Comment