Friday 21 August 2015

Kumai Yurina: Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari Special (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015

The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special as well as a new faces special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).

This questions come from the Berryz Kobo Last Maruwakari special, where we get one last, deep insight into the girls before their hiatus.

Q1. BEST 3: Favourite Berryz Kobo songs!

'Anata Nashi de ha Ikite Yukenai' 
It's a precious song, as it's Berryz Kobo's début song as well as our starting point! The plaid outfits were cute too! At the time, we had no idea what the lyrics meant, and we took ages to learn the dance moves, we faced lots of hardships, but it's a song we've got deep memories of!!

'Kimi no Tomodachi' 
It's melody is un-idol-like, and the first time I heard it, I thought that it was an unexpected song, but after listening to it a lot, I've really gotten into it (laughs). I really like these grown-up songs ♥

'Succhaka Mecchaka~' 
I love songs that are Berryz Kobo-ish, which pump up the audience at concerts! The melody and the choreography are both adorable. It's a popular song among my friends as well ☆

Q2. The activity that left the biggest impression after 10 years of activities as Berryz Kobo
What makes me happy is that Beryz Kobo were able to continue on for over 10 years. Things that I found joyful were being the youngest performers on record at Saitama Super Arena and being able to hold concerts at the Nippon Budokan. That space, that view from the stage, it's something that I won't forget my whole life.

Q3. Memories with the members

Shimizu Saki: I think that, as the captain for 10 years, it truly is amazing how she brought together Berryz Kobo, who are all over the place ☆ She's really good at dancing, and even remembers the members' standing locations, which is something. I envy her cute, petite build ♥

Tsugunaga Momoko: Momo has a 'resilient heart of glass' (laughs) She's really amazing! Also, among the members, she was the sole person who called me 'Yuri'. Now she calls me Kumaicho though (laughs). We may tease you excessively and often, but joking around like that is fun as well ♥

Tokunaga Chinami: Chii's really funny ♥ Her memory's amazing and not to be underestimated, and she's also a gourmet. In the past, we were often called 'Tokkuma', we were said to be so similar that it was tough for grandpa to differentiate the both of us (laughs). Sunflowers suit you ♪

Sudo Maasa: I often go to 'The Land of Dreams' with Maa-san. Recently she's often been giving me little scares (laughs). But I like I like how she jokes around like that ♥ Also, we're called 'Kumaazu' by the fans. When we sing 'Gurando demo Rouka demo Medatsu Kimi' together, it's popular with the fans!

Natsuyaki Miyabi: Fashion Leader ☆ I often go on whirlwind shopping sprees with Miya! Both of us enjoy shopping, and Miya helps me decide when I'm torn between clothes ♥ Also, I like Miya's smooth dancing!!

Sugaya Risako: Although she's the youngest member, I think she's the sexiest ♥ I like Risako's singing, and she's like a doll - anything suits her! She's like an old man at times, but I enjoy that difference (laughs).

Q4. I'd like to finally do this before our hiatus
If anything, I want to seriously fool around a lot (laughs). I'd like to go to the country Belize with everyone!!

Q5. The things that make you think 'I'm glad to have been in Berryz Kobo'
All of us in the group are all over the place, rich with individual characterisitcs, but when push comes to shove, the strength of our unity is amazing ♥ There are rumours of discord, but I think we're on pretty good terms (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment