Thursday 23 July 2015

Favourite song from a group that isn't yours (H!P Maruwakari Winter 2015)


The HaroPuro MaruWakari Books are released in conjunction with the twice-yearly Hello! Con tours. The contents usually take the form of questionnaires to the members, asking about other members.
This one, which came out for the 2015 Winter Hello! Cons, would be Berryz' last as well as Country Girls' first. It also pre-dates Kobushi Factory, who were announced at that Hello! Con itself. Thus, the usual questionnaires are supplemented with a Berryz Kobo special as well as a new members special (MM 12ki, S/mileage 3ki, the 5 new Country Girls).


Q7. Favourite song from a group that isn't yours

Shimizu Saki: ℃-ute's 'Hitori Shimeshitakattadakenanoni'. I started to like it a lot more when I heard it at the September 10th Budokan performance!! It's a good song.

Tsugunaga Momoko: ℃-ute's 'Momoiro Sparkling'. That's Momochi's song! When ℃-ute released this song, I though 'Why wasn't it me!?', I think so even now (laughs).

Tokunaga Chinami: The title of S/mileage's 'Samui ne.' is cute. You want to listen to it in winter!!! Ah, but I occasionally listen to it in summer too.

Sudo Maasa: I've always loved ℃-ute's 'Namida no Iro', from way back.

Natsuyaki Miyabi: I've always liked S/mileage's 'Samui Ne.' from the moment I first heard it ♥ When it's wintertime, I want to listen to it more.

Kumai Yurina: Morning Musume。 'Koi-ing', ℃-ute 'Love take it all', S/mileage 'Please Miniskirt Postwoman'

Sugaya Risako: S/mileage's 'Samui ne.' and Juice=Juice's 'Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo'.


Q7. Favourite song from a group that isn't yours

Yajima Maimi: 'Fighting Pose ha Date Janai' may be a Berryz Kobo song, but it's a song I've got a strong emotional attachment to, it's a song that rouses my feelings, like feelings of frustration or wishing that I could shine like that.

Nakajima Saki: 'I Wish' is a really lovely song. I'd like this song to lift people's spirits in the future as well.

Suzuki Airi: Juice=Juice 'Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimeteyo', Berryz Kobo 'Natsu Remember You', Morning Musume。 'Memory Seishun no Hikari'

Okai Chisato: I love Morning Musume。´14's 'Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe' ♥ I've listened to it countless times. It's just so lovely ♥ I like the lyrics in particular.

Hagiwara Mai: Morning Musume。's 'Do It Now' and Morning Musume。 Sakuragumi's 'Hareru Ame nochi Suki ♥'.


Q7. Favourite song from a group that isn't yours

Fukumura Mizuki℃-ute-san's song 'The Party'. I sang it at a birthday event, but I think the song makes it easy to convey my feelings of gratitude, and it feels free when the 5 of them sing it, I love how it conveys their companionship. It's a fun song. Berryz Kobo-san's song 'Ohiruyasumi no Kyuukei Jikan'. I've liked it since way back and the lines during the intro as well as the lyrics are really adorable. I want to shout out 'Chiga-u!' with everyone

Ikuta Erina: ℃-ute-san's 'Adam to Eve no Dilemma'. Hagiwara-san was super cute in this song. The song itself really makes me feel like singin it, so it's a must-sing song when I go for karaoke.

Sayashi Riho: I like 'Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no Kiss', where the rhythm is finely carved out without leaving gaps. I love the songs in Juice=Juice's repertoire, so I'd like to try singing them someday-!!!

Suzuki Kanon: I like the melody of Berryz Kobo-san's 'Aa, Yo ga Akeru'. I also like Kumai-san's 'Kurushimemasuka~' that opens the interlude. 'Kiss Me Aishiteru' was the very first performance I saw live after I joined. That stylishness was emotionally moving, and even now it's my favourite ℃-ute song.

Iikubo Haruna: S/mileage-san's 'Tachiagirl'. Listening to the really positive lyrics lifts my spirits. The outfits are really cute, so I'd like to try wearing them.

Ishida Ayumi: S/mileage's 'Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita'. The lyrics give you courage, and its strong, sparkling image makes you want to listen to it. I also like it when you get immediately pumped up from the final chorus where Tamura Meimi-san ad-libs.

Sato Masaki: I love Berryz Kobo-san's 'Gag 100kai Bun Aishite Kudasai'. The first time I heard it, I remember thinking 'Whoa~ It's fun~'

Kudo Haruka: Buono!-san's 'Kataomoi.' The key is low and it's easy to sing, and I like how it's cool and lifts the mood. Ever since I sang MoBeKiMaSu's 'Moshimo...' at the HinaFes, lots of people have told me, 'I wish you could sing it once more', which made me really happy (blushes).

Oda Sakura: ℃-ute-san's 'Midnight Temptation'. I performed it when I was a Kenshuusei, but I have many memories of practising it a lot, I love its melody. It's cool!

Ogata Haruna'Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita' (S/mileage) is really cute, I'd like to try singing that song someday. I love 'Love take it all' (℃-ute) because the dance is super cool.

Nonaka Miki: ℃-ute-san's 'Sekai Ichi Happy na Onna no Ko' and 'Ooki na Ai de Motenashite' are really cute, they lift my spirits! The MVs are girly too, I love them.

Makino Maria: ℃-ute-san's 'Seventeen's vow'. I got to sing this song when I had the opportunity to go along with their concert tour. I love it, it's a really cute song. I got to sing Nakajima-san's parts. Nakajima-san was really super cute in the video that I got as a reference. Hoping to get as close as possible to Nakajima-san, I watched the video and practised countless times.

Haga AkaneI've liked Berryz Kobo-san's 'Happiness ~Koufuku Kanfei!~' since I was small, and have always sung it.


Q7. Favourite song from a group that isn't yours

Wada Ayaka: 'Namidacchi'!! I really love this song and would like to sing it someday ♥

Fukuda Kanon: Berryz Kobo's 'Koishiteru Toki ha Itsumo...' No reason in particular! At any rate, I love this song!

Nakanishi Kana: U-m, all of them. I like how all of them have their own flavour. I can't decide on one song!

Takeuchi Akari: ℃-ute-san's 'Campus Life ~Umaretekite yokatta~'

Katsuta Rina: 'Over the Rainbow'. I've liked Buono!-san from the start, and have listened to their various songs, but among those, this one is really my cup of tea.

Tamura Meimi: ℃-ute-san's 'Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni shitemita'. I've been listening to that song a lot recently, singing it. I like the adorableness of the song from the heart of a sorrowful girl.

Murota Mizuki: Morning Musume。-san's 'Memory Seishun no Hikari'. Because the falsetto is really pretty.

Aikawa Maho: I like the mood of ℃-ute-san's 'Campus Life ~ Umaretekite Yokatta~' and the part where they repeat 'Suki Suki Suki' is adorable.

Sasaki Rikako: Berryz Kobo-san's 'Natsu Wakame'. I like the really summery feel!


Q7. Favourite song from a group that isn't yours

Miyazaki YukaS/mileage-san's 'Eighteen Emotion'. Just watching it from the cheering seats at the Hello!Con was tons of fun. Since Sasaki Rikako-chan's dancing is really dynamic, I can't wait to see it.

Kanazawa TomokoSuzuki Airi-san's 'Yes! all my family' has positive messages in the lyrics, the melody makes you feel cheerful and energetic, and then there's Suzuki-san's singing, I love everything about it. It's a lovely song, , whenever I listen to it when I'm feeling down, it always makes me want to sing it.

Takagi Sayuki: ℃-ute-san's 'Namida no Iro' Berryz Kobo-san's 'Kimi no Tomodachi'

Miyamoto Karin: I like the sorrowful lyrics for Morning Musume。 Sakuragumi-san's 'Hare Amenochi Suki♥', the complicated feelings of the girl.

Uemura Akari: ℃-ute-san's 'Kono Machi'. I often listen to it on the train in an unhurried mood.


Q7. Favourite song from a group that isn't yours

Yamaki Risa: 'Kimagure Princess'. It's the song that led me to think that I should join Hello! Project. There are innumerable songs that I like, but this is the song that I've got the strongest emotional attachment to. It gave me a jolt when I first heard it,

Inaba Manaka: Morning Musume。´14-san's 'Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe'. It gave me the shivers first time I heard it ★ I like the choreography and the feeling of the extremely pretty timbre within the constantly carved-out 16 beat

Morito Chisaki: I like 'Moonlight night ~Tsukiya no Ban da yo~' since it's cool and has impact! I love 'What is Love?' since its fun!

Shimamura Uta: 'Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe' and 'I Wish'

Ozeki Mai: Morning Musume。-san's 'Shabondama' and Morning Musume。´14-san's 'Tiki Bun'


Notes and observations:

  • Quick tally of songs by group:
BKMM。´15 ANGERMEJJCG sans MomochiTotal
Berryz Kobo songs-14218
℃-ute songs4-83318
Morning Musume。 songs (includes Sakuragumi and '14)15-21817
S/mileage / ANGERME songs43-18
Juice=Juice song111-3
Buono! songs112
MoBeKiMaSu songs11
All11
  • Berryz Kobo really like Samui ne...
  • While the Country Girls really like MM...
  • Still, despite MM's long history, ℃-ute songs had the most mentions.
  • Totals don't sum up to 44 since some people chose more than one song.

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing that ℃-ute's songs have the most mentions!! I actually agree because, my favorite songs to come out of H!P where from ℃-ute :)

    ReplyDelete