Thursday 30 April 2015

Morning Musume。´15 Nationwide Simultaneous Handshake Events: Ayumin in Aomori and Sendai

Promoting their new single 'Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure ha Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara', Morning Musume。 have once again held nationwide handshake events on the 16th and 17th of April. Their journeys were covered on Twitter, and I've compiled them by member, with accompanying translations.

Ayumin visits Aomori and Sendai, making use of apples and 'stick-your-face-in-this-hole' panels.

Day 1 - Aomori

Arrived at Aomori! The weather's really good! I want to eat lots of apples…♥

I ate Nokke-don for lunch!
…Oh my、 Aomori's gotten a bit cold。 The seafood was delicious!!

Which is Daaishi? lol


Event over!
Thank you very much!

Was my smile
Brilliant?

The apples I found at Aomori today。 These are all different breeds。 If you know all of them, you're amazing。
Aomori's a really great place!
Tomorrow I'll be having handshakes at my home town, Sendai! Let's make it a blast!

Day 2 - Sendai

Good morning!
I'll be appearing on a live broadcast of KHB Higashi Nihon Housou-san's 『Totsugeki! Namaiki TV』 (9:55 a.m.~11:05 a.m.)
Please use your powers to spread this information \(^^)/ lol

My favourite programme that's always been taking care of me、 「Totsugeki! Namaiki TV」-san ♥
It was a live broadcast、 but I was having too much fun to be nervous! Did all of you watch it? We'll be waiting at the 7:00 p.m.~ handshake event!

fm Izumi『Daily café』
We'll be having a live broadcast on-stage at 3 p.m.! It's an open-to-public live broadcast、 so please come!

……It's raining in Sendai now。 By the way, I'm carrying around apples today too。

Remembering how I used to hang out at this shopping arcade when I was in middle school。 How nostalgic。

We're getting closer to the handshake event。
With me like this, will you come to meet me……

Ishida unfurling an improvised talk with keywords from everyone。

Hometown event finished! It was realllllly fun、 I talked up a stormー! Once again、 I love Miyagiーっ♥
(Comparing heighs with HMV-san's display)

No comments:

Post a Comment