Wednesday 25 February 2015

Twitter Tidbits: Juice=Juice confess to Natsuyaki Miyabi

Confessions of love to Berryz Kobo, part 3.

Miyazaki: You're so stylish with your really beautiful skin...  It's what girls look up to. I love the friendly Natsuyaki-san.

Kanazawa: It's not just your clothes, your accessories and hairstyles keep changing too, you're really fashionable ♥ I love Natsuyaki-san

Takagi: Natsuyaki-san's really stylish! An older sister I look up to. And she smells good... I love you!

Miyamoto: She let me sit on her lap, and taught me how to apply make-up, thank you very much. I love how you're stylish and beautiful and cool ♥

Uemura: I truly was under your care during Naruchika! Like suddenly carrying you up in an embrace (´・ ・`) I like your fashion sense!

For the 3rd day, confessions were made to Hello! Project's number 1 fashion top cat, Natsuyaki Miyabi...

With T-shirt scraps, this senpai quickly made them into pseudo-sunvisors, you'd expect no less! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment