Friday 13 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #8 Ogata Haruna

From Country Girls' Hokkaido representative Inaba Manaka, the blog relay is passed to MM15's Ogata Haruna!

(Original blog post in Japanese)



And!
Today、 for the HinaFes blog relay
It's Haruna






It came along from
Country Girls' Inaba Manaka-san~



We've talked a lot、
But I still haven't really settled on what to call her、 lol


I call her Inaba-san、
It ends up becoming Inaba-chan

How should I refer to her?


She's cute、
Her dancing is really stylish
I seriously respect her





This time…
『Is It Just Me・・・?』
Is the theme




Hmmーーーー、 What could it be、、、(lol)




These might not be just me though


• Referring to pyjamas
As nightclothes。 lol


• Every year on Christmas、
I put on spectacles with an attached moustache
And carry out a bingo rally as the Ogata chairperson。 lol


• I'm bad at having meals while drinking juice!


• I like tea
Ever since I was small
I would noticed if even the tea leaves had been changed!



• Personally、
Thinking that Osaka-ben is standard Japanese。 lol




About that many??(lol)




You know, when I think about it, lots turn up




Everyone
What's your 'Is It Just Me?'
I definitely want to know





Next isーーー!

ANGERME's Takeuchi Akari-san

No comments:

Post a Comment