Sunday 22 February 2015

2015 HinaFes Blog Relay - #17 Aikawa Maho

Lover of Chelsea sweets Nonaka Miki hands the blog relay to Aikawa Maho.

(Original blog post in Japanese)

The blog relay has come along to me from Morning Musume。'15's Nonaka Miki v(^_^v)♪


I haven't really talked much with Nonaka-san, but she often talks to me and when our eyes meet, she often gives me a grin


I'm shy、 so that makes me really happy!!

「Is It Just Me?」

That's the theme…

Every day, in front of my house, I look at the stars, and count them, wondering if they've increased compared to yesterday~


Since I don't really go into the house, I get a scolding from my mother!(◎_◎;)

Is it just me??(lol)



Next will be Country Girls' Morito Chisaki-chan

Chii-chan's cute。


For the handmade chocolates I got on Valentine's, thank you

We're good friends(^ω^)・

No comments:

Post a Comment