Thursday 27 November 2014

Twitter Tidbits #8: Sayu grad edition

Tsunku
It truly was a stage performance full of love。 Michishige hurt her leg and the performance had to be stopped several times、 but I feel that was remarkable。 That was very much like her。 However、 I think that it creates good memories when things like that happen。 Recently, the trend has been that graduates would read out from a letter、 but she read out her words without anything in hand。 You'd expect no less。

Mano Erina
Michishige-san、
It was stylish, it was pretty
It was awesome, it was the peak of cuteness!!

It feels like
There's now a wide-open hole、、、
I'll write a blog post once I've calmed down >_<

Michishige-san!
Congratulations on graduating!!
Thanks for all your hard work ^ ^



Ogawa Makoto

I went to watch Sayu's graduation LIVE。 Sayu、 it was really impressive and cool! Once again, congratulations on your graduation ♡

Umeda Erika
Michishige-san, congratulations on graduating。 Doing it to the end, Michishige-san was really cool… Was really cute。

Kikuchi Ami
Two days after my graduation live、 I got to go to Michishige-san's graduation live, and the word 'graduation' is spinning around in my head
Anyway, she was just so cute, I love love love her!!!
Congratulations on your graduation


Tanaka Masahiro
Today I went for the final performance of 『Morning Musume。’14 Concert Tour Autumn GIVE ME MORE LOVE ~Michishige Sayumi Sotsugyou Kinen Special~』!

It was a warm concert which greatly conveyed how much Michishige-san is treasured、 how much she's loved by those around her。

Congratulations on your graduation‼︎


One incident in particular seemed to leave an impression in Tsunku♂'s mind

I'm looking forward to when the DVD goes on sale for Sayu and Riho's stunning kiss scene. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment